CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The big bang theory

aclays Views: 2,976
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,960

Re: The big bang theory

"As far as I know Science has not come up with one thing to disprove Creation."

well, except for the fact that according to real 'science', a god can't exist ;)

looking at your spiel reminds me of the ancient greeks, and everybody else in the past who looked at spiritual things to explain what they saw around them. they had no clue what was going on, simply because Science couldn't explain it yet, hence that meant it MUST be an evil spirit or something. look at the greeks, look at the romans, look at the poor peasants in the dark ages, people got sick, bad things happened, "It's a witch! a witch!". whereas nowadays we have the scientific knowledge to know how germs travel. Your 'arguement' would have held up back then. and in a 'sense' it still 'can'. however we've progressed far enough to finally know that we DON'T know everything there is to know. you CAN'T say something isn't true simply because Science hasn't proven it yet. we can't exactly make time machines yet ;)

Science isn't about a plan. It's about learning, and theories. You are suggesting that since science isn't geared towards god, that it's worthless.

You say that 'something can't come from nothing'... I'll ask you how god was 'created'? He had to have had some sort of beginning, right? How can things never have had a beginning or an end? Oh wait, the bible says that god has no beginning or end, i guess you'll just ignore that little bit.. but now compare those two ideas. How can you possible answer the question of how god began without quoting the bible? you don't have any clue. neither to people who believe in evolution. there simply is no way for us to know at this point. if people in the dark ages had said that travel to the moon was possible, they'd be called heathens, devil worshipers, and probably burned at the stake because they couldn't back up their claims. science takes time. it doesn't rely on faith and old men talking about a doomsday, it relies on time and research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)