CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:so far

risingsun Views: 32,690
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 265,674

Re:so far

I believe moles are neurologically programmed to provide our bodies a signal, telling us to correct some type of imbalance in our system. What may work for me may not work for you. Each of us is a large chemical battery that was designed to last forever but then we began polluting the earth and our bodies with all kinds of contaminats that cause the batttery that is our body to become out of balance. The chemicals including vaccinations, pollution, food I eat, liquids I drink may make me a very different chemical battery than you. For instance, there are dogs that can smell people who have certain diets and pick them out in a crowd. That smell comes from the buring chemicals that occur as the food is processed in one's body.

You may have to try several methods before you arrive at what works for you. If ACV works for you, it may very well work for many other people but like I said, I am a student of using ACV. I do understand that one should rough up the surface of the mole before aplying the ACV but the scab should be allowed to fall off naturally. I do not know of any other methods to remove moles but I would recommend using aloe vera leaves to help in the the healing process.

The main thing though is to listen to your body and pay attention. Those moles might be trying to tell it something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)