CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you identify this worm?

Rosecross Views: 1,578
Published: 29 m

This is a reply to # 2,447,702

Re: can you identify this worm?

When I first started looking in to my parasite problems, I was very focused on diagnosis through western means eg, blood, stool sample. I considered the vet route too. But then I would need the prescription to the meds. Accounting for my size and need for follow up treatment (dogs typically get treated once, I was looking to treat future hatched eggs and exposure), it seemed like a dead end. I wasn’t keen on buying meds online or taking horse paste but knew it was add the feed and seed if I had no other options anyway.

Round/ oval a fluke shape, long is a worm and then there are the countless microscopic others that you cannot see. I would continue to focus your attention on doing whatever you are doing to pass them. There are basic parasite deterrents eg. Wormwood , bitters, but no magic bullet. My hubby and I take a broad spectrum anti parasite which has 30 plus herbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)