CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you identify this worm?

Legend520 Views: 45,977
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,778,769

Re: can you identify this worm?

I have been passing worms identical to the ones that you have posted for the past 4 months that I have been heavily parasite cleansing. I have cleansed for parasites in the past but never saw these worms until this most recent cleanse. Just yesterday I passed two of these and today I passed one that was about 15 inches long. Usually I only see them show up about once every three weeks or so, but yesterday and today I had a "worm parade" it seems. I am using quite a bit of Oil of Oregano as well as Olive Leaf powder in addition to the Black-Walnut , Wormwood , and cloves. I also take Pau D'arco and Cat's Claw.

As for the puffy balls with the dark "spider legs", I saw a ton of those back when I first got into parasite cleansing and Liver Flushing back in 2009. At first, I wasn't even parasite cleansing, just doing ACV enemas with Liver Flushes and I saw them. I immediately did Humaworm and haven't seen them since then. I never exactly determined what they were, but they look an awful lot like what I've seen posted at lymephotos.com. For the record, I do have Chronic Lyme Disease but I can't say for sure that these sacs with the dark brown things in them are definitely Lyme-related, they could be a totally unrelated parasite...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)