CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded can you identify this worm?

wormaway Views: 43,647
Published: 13 y

can you identify this worm?

i passed the worm in pic 1 during a liver flush. it was a very fresh specimen at the time and i got a very good look at it. i think the rush of bile knocked it loose from my intestine and i passed it before it could find it's way back. this picture was taken after it had sat in a jar or salt water for 1 week. i wish i had photographed it immediately, but i wasn't expecting to see a parasite at all so the first thing i thought of was to preserve it for a lab.

pic 2 is a drawing of what it looked like when it was fresh. it looks like a trematode with a long whip like tail. the suc*** at the tip of the body was clearly defined . the organs inside the body were black or dark and visible through the body. rather than being flat, the body was rounded sort of like a funnel or a cake decorating bag. it was about one and a half inches long. the tail had a vein in the middle extending its entire length and was thicker than the edges which seemed more like fins. like the shape of an eel.

the closest picture i found on the web is that of the liver fluke. but they don't ever have tails and this one does. and this worm's body is also somewhat rounded and not flat.

both my wife and i have expelled them in lengths ranging from 6 inches to 24 inches.

pic 3 is another poster's picture of something they expelled. its similar to what i am passing. but in this pic there seems to be a tail extending in both directions. i've passed something like this too. but on closer inspection it seemed as though the suc*** of the worm was attached to a second worms tail, which had torn off of that worm. but maybe not?

both my wife and i have also passed the egg sac things seen in the remaining pictures. they are from different posts on curezone. they float on the water, sometimes are connected to each other and are definitely not something either of us eats. its funny that one poster was told that it was just banana.
banana and yet all these different people doing parasite cleanses are passing them.
does anyone know what parasite they belong to?

we have also passed other worms beside the one in the pics. but it seems to the the most prevalent.

thanks for any help.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Liver_Flush/liver_flush_worm.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Liver_Flush/strange_trematode.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Parasite_with_Pink_Belly.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Critter130May09.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/egg15.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/parasite1.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/worm21.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)