CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you identify this worm?

wormaway Views: 39,060
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,779,425

Re: can you identify this worm?

well, that's the general assumption. there are only a few kinds of worms and it has to be one of them.

but there are a lot of unknown worms out there. and the worm i'm passing doesn't seem to fit the current model.

everyone looks at pic 1 and says round worm. but pic 1 is one of these worms with a weeks worth or deterioration.
i could take a worm and put it in a blender. then, take a picture of the results and post it here. and people would say it is just diarrhea or feces but not a worm. and they would all be wrong. it's still a worm.

so to avoid confusion, i included pic 2 which is a sketch of what this worm looks like alive (or freshly dead). and it seems to defy the current classification model. its like a hybrid of both a flatworm and whipworm.

so maybe the model is outdated.

and if you look at pic 1 and look at the right tip of the worm, you can see that the last 1 to 2 inches is larger in circumference and diameter from the rest of the worm. and i'm telling you and everyone else, that this segment was larger a week prior to the photo. it looked just like my sketch. which is not a roundworm.

i passed the worm. i took the photo. i know what it looked like. i drew the sketch. so i'm hoping someone will take all of that into consideration and help me figure out what it is. instead of just taking a quick glance at pic 1 and making a snap judgement, which is useless to the discussion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)