CureZone   Log On   Join
suppressing a cold before it gets hold

Views: 2,069
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,322,061

suppressing a cold before it gets hold

This is what I’m doing to suppress colds. Since I acquired blepharitis my immune system seems to be suppressed.

How I stop colds coming out on me. At the first signs of a sneeze and possible sore throat, runny nose etc... before the cold gets a hold I spray sovereign silver into my nasal passages. The first day I spray around 4 sessions atleast a couple of sprays each time and by the second day it’s well under control and I spray 3 to 4 sessions a day as needed. By doing it this way the cold is suppressed and doesn’t get a hold of me. All sneezing and coughing is stopped. If on the first day my chest is starting to be effected then I breath in the spray through nasal passages just once or twice on the first day, and use vicks rub on, it’s gone by the next morning, otherwise I just spray it and tilt my head back before blowing it out without breathing it in, I tilt my head back long enough for the silver to move through the passages but not so it goes down the back of my throat, it took a bit of practice. If my nose did sneeze or run then it’s because I’ve not done the spray quick enough, but as soon as I do it it’s under control. I always blow my nose after a little while and the surplus silver comes out.

Since I acquired blepharitis my immune system seems to be suppressed. I’m now dealing with cold number 4. If I get a chest infection which is always with a chesty cold then I needed Antibiotics but I’m now on my 4th cold this winter and I don’t need any Antibiotics .

The sovereign silver doesn’t kill the cold but it suppresses it so the symptoms are kept under control for the duration of the cold and no one would know I’ve got a cold. It’s thanks to Grizz that I tried this as I once used another silver type product and it had a bad effect on me but I get on well with the sovereign silver nasal spray. It works for me and just thought I would share. I wonder if it would work for corona virus, I don’t know but silver does seem to suppress the common cold which is a corona virus also.

It’s important for me to start the sovereign silver spray as soon as I suspect a cold as this stops the cold giving me a chest infection. Heat helps to fight the virus and cold temp could make the virus harder to suppress, much harder, so if you go outside in the cold weather wrap a scarf around your nose and mouth and use a clean scarf the next time also as it’s not a good idea to keep breathing through the same scarf or even a mask as that can cause a bacterial chest infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)