CureZone   Log On   Join
Superiority of inhaling colloidal silver for bronchitis

MrCuddly Views: 5,957
Published: 8 y

Superiority of inhaling colloidal silver for bronchitis

We've all talked about this before but I just had yet another dramatic personal example with an especially nasty case of bronchitis.

Usually bronchitis is the result of getting a flu and just allowing it to get worse until the bronchitis results. And then bronchitis takes two or three weeks to heal or it results in pneumonia. Both can be healed with Colloidal Silver (and some herbal additives).

A week ago I had a sore throat one night and the next day had an extreme case of bronchitis. Couldn't get out of bed and sleeping 15 hours a day terrible lung congestion etc.

I couldn't even get up to go to the doctor, but I began nebulizing Colloidal Silver three times a day (with added liquid herbs of mullein and other complimentary herbs).

After a couple days when I was well enough to make it to the doctor, she told me it was viral and so she wouldn't even recommend Antibiotics . She had it herself and had to cancel all appointments 3 weeks ago (and still had a terrible cough).

She also knows complimentary medicine and I said "Well since Colloidal Silver also kills viruses should I just stay with the inhaling the silver?" She said well...yes. So I did.

She said it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get it out of my system which i couldn't afford because of my work.

Happily I was COMPLETELY over it in TWO DAYS!! No lingering cough, nothing! Just inhaling nebulized CS with a resperatory herb mix 3 times a day.

So why am I giving yet another testimonial to CS? Well one thing I learned that shocked me about bronchitis was that the majority of time it's a viral not bacterial infection.

For this reason even with huge potent rounds of Antibiotics it still usually takes weeks to get over. Why? Because Antibiotics don't have any effect on viruses. Colloidal Silver OTOH is VERY effective against them. Not to mention also against Antibiotic resistant superbugs.

This is a gaping hole in modern medicine that only CS can fill IMO.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)