CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Superiority of inhaling colloidal silver for bronchitis

MrCuddly Views: 5,126
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,322,061

Re: Superiority of inhaling colloidal silver for bronchitis

I was using different formulas but most were similar. I usually use a mix of Lobelia and Mullein. I started originally adding Lobelia only but included Mullein after reading one of Don Q's posts and it made a noticeable difference with speed of recovery.

Since I ran out of both I had to replentish at the healthfood store. I purchased a formula that primarily Mullein but had smaller amounts of other respiratory herbs like lobelia, golden seal, holy basil (can't recall them all).

Another forumula called resper-ease had similar herbs. I think as long as you have an herbal mix of respiratory related herbs it will be helpful.

Hard to say which was best - but my usual mix of lobelia and mullein always seem to get the job done. And definitely speeds results over Colloidal Silver alone.

One thing I also (think I) noticed was I started with my usual home made CS but started using instead this other CS which claimed minute molecular CS that had a somewhat bitter taste. It was sitting in my cabinet probably for a year. But the minute I tried nebulizing it it seemed to have a more powerful effect than the homemade stuff.

Maybe things were turning a corner at that point anyway, who knows? But this was the worst of many cases of bronchitis I've had, and the fastest recovery. Might be something to it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)