CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Superiority of inhaling colloidal silver for bronchitis - My Dilemma

MrCuddly Views: 4,494
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,324,386

Re: Superiority of inhaling colloidal silver for bronchitis - My Dilemma

Regarding the alcohol in the Herb farm Mullein Lobellia, etc. Yes it nebulizes fine and I have no issues inhaling it.

Of course bronchitis is not easy to get rid of even with Antibiotics . Since I had several cases a year of it growing up I finally stopped using Antibiotics and started using the nebulizer exclusively. Now I'm down to one case a year at most since getting off Antibiotics - 75% drop.

But there can be a number of reasons you're not improving. First, you have to get tons of rest/sleep - which isn't easy if you also have to work every day.

Also for me, Colloidal Silver didn't go all the way until I added the Lobellia and Mullein. Start doing that right away.

And keep using the nebulizer til it's finished - 3 times a day. That could mean 20 minutes or so on the nebulizer each time. I'm not sure if the Iodine is helpful or not. I'd probably stop other supplements other than vitamin C zinc etc until you're feeling better.

I realize this is an old post and I'm sure you're better but wrote this just in case someone has the same question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)