CureZone   Log On   Join
Big picture of Meds, Formulas, and Cofactors

mattk3 Views: 1,919
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,427,860

Sources for antiparasitic meds should never be discussed on the open forum, use private message for that.
I discuss general information. To be specific, takes a deeper understanding, usually done through a lengthy correspondence.
I have taken a range of all meds, to understand the limits. Experience.
I give general guidance, so people understand what we as a group have learned for many over a period of time.
This provides nominal numbers, that may not always apply to your situation.

DEC = Dimmitrol

Overseas is not preferable unless required.
In general, most things are domestic sources.
Preference is a USP product whenever available. These are human grade meds.
Sources for meds that are USP grade, are showing up in the pipeline, many are designed for animals, fish, birds.
So USP is the highest quality level one can find.

In cases where a med needs to be pharma, like pills, identify businesses others have used.
Many have bad practices, out of date meds, about to expire, etc. Just because it is on the internet, does not make it a good source.
Quality overseas suppliers take time to identify, know those you know on CureZone, what they use.
Ask them privately.

FenBen is a red worm med. It is a bit more harsh.
While OXBen is easier to take at higher doses, few side effects, gentler on the system.

Prolonged FenBen needs to be close to the standard dose 5mg/kg/D.
When reds and whites are present, one takes OXBen and FenBen at the same time, with cofactors, etc.

To lessen the load, one med can be taken at 2X/D for a time, then the 2X/D is switched to the other med.
Too much antiparasitic, not enough yogurt, a few get GI problems.

To be clear, OXFen is a gentle version, that causes fewer GI issues in the long run.

ALB is a White worm med.
They are not the same at all.

FenBen works for some more common reds, Certain small hard to knock out species, Cures can take a lot of this.
Some go to FenBen powder, I know of several that bought by the kilogram. Saves money. Few kept records of the quality of the overseas suppliers, testing did occur, but again no records.

Lately I have seen publications of suppliers by domestic firms. When a large firm publishes quality numbers, it makes purchasing off shore easier. It was in a Chem database.

I kind of feel OXFen is better by far. Yes it is a liquid.

ALB is a co-factor for most situations.
While ALB can be used for some worms, and generically protects organs in the human more than other meds, its prime advantage is as a co-factor.

Albendazole is able to get through body protection mechanisms, gate keeper molecules. Like in the BBB.
So ALB helps other meds work better, hence the name co-factor.

ALB typically is taken 4X per day, due to its short half-life.
So small doses, 1 - 2 mg/kg is all you take for most formulas.
As a liquid, shaking the bottle first is required.

More than 8mg/kg/D causes hair to fall out.
A few see hair problems at lower doses. Prolonged antiparasitic dosing can cause chemo hair. Years are required for chemo hair to resolve.

Levamisole is not for the faint of heart, usually employs a digital scale, small caps, etc.
The threshold is 1.25 mg/kg/D. like most meds, it is similar in dosing.
I suggest you keep Levamisole below 0.75mg/kg and use it as a co-factor only.

Example:
Flatworm formula: Complicated.

Primary med Prazi
Cofactor ALB
Cofactor LEV
Cofactor DEC for complication white
Cofactor FenBen for complication Red, or use IVM.
Supplement Vitamin D

The primary med, doing the work is Prazi 33mg/kg/D. Dose is /4.
ALB is a penetration cofactor, 4-8mg/kg/D. Dose is /4.
LEV is an Immune cofactor, Defeats MUC gateway receptors, Effect is lower than nominal, so dosing below the threshold of activity gives a benefit AS A COFACTOR. Dosing 1.25mg/kg/D means 4 doses of 31mg is ok.

DEC is a subject itself. I suggest in document 255, 2mg per day to 4mg per day is nominal. Some have told me they needed much more, their infections of white worms can be deduced by this situation. If a person requires more, the problem may be a large White worm population like Ascaris or Ascarid.

That person suggesting I increase DEC dose level saw that - Flukes came out only when he dosed DEC at 12mg/kg, which is an unsustainable level, more dangerous to the GI, and needs to be pulsed to keep the average level lower. Hyper Ascaris persons are the only situation that warrants higher than nominal 1X dose per day levels. The nominal level for DEC (1X) is 4mg/kg/D to a upper level of 8mg/kg/D.

I always give nominal levels, with the belief, the average number tells you what to expect.

Caution:
Dec is a special med, requiring a ramp, small 50 mg doses per start, some vomit at 25mg, if you have heartworm this could be dangerous without a long slow rise in dose. If you get heart pain, stop! Get the Dirofilaria test.

DEC is a filaricide in that it punches holes in worms, letting stuff get in and out of white worms.
Prazi is a filaricide in that it punches holes in flat worms, letting stuff get into and out of flat worms.
These cofactors have an important role in the creation of a generic formula to work in situations of a complicated infection.
The goal is to get a result, irrespective of a person's infection, and work the first time, get into the killing zone.

Success breeds Success, Failure breeds Failure. Yes, the formula is a bit complex, but it is more important to use a formula that works 90 - 95% of the time, and not just make excuses why Prazi did not work.

As a redworms cofactor, FenBen or IVM dosing can be used.
FenBen or IVM can be done at a stasis dose, (typically 1X nominal standard dose per day or half that dose near the threshold). This keeps an infection from growing, and causing disruptive enzyme patterns in the human.(worm cycle symptoms) If you can pay attention to the symptoms you are killing, with fewer distractions, it is an easier process.

So a person with a red, white, flat infection needs a med or two from each category of meds, to make a stable situation, and only one med is used for killing, in this example, Prazi for flats.

So a formula needs to take into account the co infections.
The development of a formula needs to understand sub threshold, threshold, nominal, 2X dosing, and max dosing, max 30 day dosing, behavior of a med in the body.

A person needs to understand stasis, nominal killing rate, and higher dose killing rates, over time, to get a feel for a formula.

Say everyone else kills at 5mg/kg for a med, and you only get there at 10mg/kg. You should understand you have an unidentified coinfection, your body is out of balance, or you are missing something. That is why having a feeling for each med is required and knowing what to expect is essential. Then you can judge what makes sense, and what does not make sense.

Development of a formula should have a goal, one target.
Just taking stuff without enough education can lead to failure.

I thing knowing what you are doing is essential to treating yourself.

This is the primary goal, educate before medicate.

Balance.
Minerals, Metals, Amino Acids, Compounds, Herbs, System alterations, Ph., Toxin removals are a huge subject. I have spent years explaining how what when, what works, How to get your body into the parasite killing zone.

It all starts with a pH test for your human enzyme level, sublingual.
It starts with a hair analysis for essential minerals and metals.

Then one can gauge, acidosis level, depletion level, and understand their situation.

Without a pH above 6 or 6.5 they could die from a reaction to antiparasitics, or in a HERX reaction.

In situations where metals above Iron atomic number 29 progressively fall in your report, you are in acidosis.

In situations where minerals and metals are depleted, the immune system has ravaged the body for resources, and a person is near collapse. Again you perceive nothing. These tests tell you the shape one is in.

Then and only then can you gauge if a person needs a few supplements, or a bowl full per day.

This is the big picture.

Ever watch Creator is a 1985 film directed by Ivan Passer, starring Peter O'Toole, Vincent Spano, Mariel Hemingway, and Virginia Madsen. It is based on a book of the same title by Jeremy Leven.

It teaches the arrogance and insight of the "big picture", in a comic way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (5)