CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which Thyme and Pine oils?

penny2 Views: 1,675
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,427,858

Re: Which Thyme and Pine oils?

Thanks Matt!

I don’t know wherento get DEC and then only ALB available seems to be Valbazen goat drench without ordering from overseas (ADC or IHP, which usually take about 21 days to get here, at least that was my experience when I used to buy my hormones from them, and always worried that customs might seize them, but never did). Is Fenbendazole close enough to ALB to work? And Fenbendazole metabolizes to oxfendazole after first pass thru the liver, so how’s the efficacy for that?
I also have a 50g packet of levamisole, unopened. I’ve been kinda afraid of taking any of that yet since it can wreak havoc with neutrophil count with improper dosing but yet an immune system stimulant with correct dosing, only problem is many blood tests have to be done to find the correct dose per individual.

In addition to the meds I’ve been taking, I’m also taking multivitamins plus extra A, B12, C, D3, E, CoQ10, mineral supplements iron, selenium, zinc, magnesium, calcium, MSM, and herbals Goldenseal, Myrrh, Elderberry, Beet Root, Ginger, Garlic, Tart Cherry, Milk Thistle, Resveratrol and Papaya Enzymes with papain, bromelain and alpha-amylase.

I have onhand, turmeric-curcumin and cayenne capsules but those really irritate my. stomach and esophagus badly. I have coconut oil and castor oil too but haven’t taken any of those yet .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)