CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

shortie1 Views: 3,682
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,394,234

Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

Still not sure how to update a blog I did but hope fully someone will see to know and give advice. Had a second opinion and she said cervix looked like it had dead tissue and she would do a cone procedure, doesn’t make me happy at all. Went to my regular gyn and she discussed options then said she had gotten report from other dr and wanted to look. She then said mycervix had sealed to the vagina ‘tis sour and she could no longer see the side where she took tissue sample. Wants me to see a partner with more diverse experience she talked of doing cone now and or hysterectomy. Scare the shit out of me. Not sure if it’s a part of the Colloidal Silver tampons I used for a month and half or something to do with her taking the sample so if anyone has heard of this weird happening please eat me know. Thank you and prayers to everyone. Namaste

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)