CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

shortie1 Views: 4,169
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,447

Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

Ok so I have a question about the Colloidal Silver and tampon for cervical HPV, mine is CIN ll and in the canal. I’ve been taking a tbsp by mouth 3times a day of colloidal and putting gel on a tampon and inserting it for 90 mins. When I take it out there are fresh blood stains on the tip area. A month ago I had a colposcopy, gyn took two samples outside and one in canal. I am working with a natural path doctor to clear this. Gyn only wants to do leep. Is the blood normal? I have had gardnerella infect. for 3yrs unknown to me. I am 61 and have had HPV for 4yrs and haven’t had luck yet getting it gone. I have stopped eating sugar, carbs and coffee am taking a bunch of suppliments. Has anyone had similar circumstances and gotten rid of it? Thank you for any info. Shortie1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.118 sec, (1)