CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

ritawillams25486 Views: 5,334
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,959,539

Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

For me Natural herbs worked the best. Please don't be disheartened. Don't give up on yourself. I was suffering from the same for the last few years. I consulted the doctors about the same and took every kind of Medication, But sadly I never got the desired result. In my case a friend of mine suggested to use Hypericum Mysorense which is a herb that comes under Homeopathy. To be honest it all sounded fishy to me, Still I did all my research about this herb on the Internet to gather all the available information. Surprisingly everything I read about this had a Positive impact on the health of its users. I've been using this treatment from the past 4 months, and I can see that I have a better Immune system and I have not received any Outbreak after that. I would suggest you to give this Herb a try because trust me it Gives you the desired results and treats you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.136 sec, (1)