CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

shotsee Views: 26,489
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,959,539

Re: Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

Hi 105,

You mentioned ingesting SOME vitamin C, but was it enough? If you took only half [or LESS] of a "proper" dosage of Antibiotics , would you expect to get any results? A proper dosage of ascorbic acid for you [at least initially] could easily be in the tens [and perhaps hundreds] of grams daily.

If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

It just may just solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose?

These two quotes are instructive:

"There are more than ten thousand scientific papers that make it quite clear that there is not one body process (such as what goes on inside cells or tissues) and not one disease or syndrome (from the common cold to leprosy) that is not influenced - directly or indirectly - by vitamin C." -- Dr. Emanuel Cheraskin, M.D., Dr. Marshall Ringsdorf, D.M.D., and Dr. Emily Sisley, THE VITAMIN C CONNECTION.

“I have never seen a patient that Vitamin C would not benefit.” -- Dr. Frederick Klenner, M.D.

I wish you BEST success, 105, in your search for a solution to your health issue!

Sincerely,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.130 sec, (1)