CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: body odor, depression, anxiety and self harm

Jenny2014 Views: 1,364
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,356,920

Re: body odor, depression, anxiety and self harm

H, by all means finish college. Make sure you take Mucrobiology. It teaches about bacteria, yeast, fungus and more. You might be able to cure yourself with what you learn. That's how I know some things aboit bacteria etc.. Even though its been 28 years ago, I still remember some of the things my professor taught us. I wish I had went further in it. But, so much was happening in my life I had to leave. Then, I decided to take Medical Lab. Tech to learn more about dieases, microbes, viruses, etc. I regret I didn't finish the course ourse. You may have bacteria overgrowth in your gut and parasites. Go see a gastrologist, he may help you. Also, tske a potent of probiotic with 16 or more strands. Take B12 1000mg , zinc 100mg, magnesium 1000mg, iron, vitznim c 1000mg , vitamin d3 1000 or more. Biotin 5000mg, do a colon cleanse, take castor oil for 2 days, 1tbsp. once a day. then go to a colonic cleanse therapy.Take Wormwood/black walnut, follow the instructions on the bottle. Hope things go well for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)