CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: body odor, depression, anxiety and self harm

Views: 2,200
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,356,920

Re: body odor, depression, anxiety and self harm

When going to the doctor's office, tell the person next to you you're there about an odor problem and have seen several doctors but no one can figure out what's wrong, hopefully this one can. Say it within earshot of several people around you so they'll know. They'll be much more understanding.

Have you seen all the posts on Body Odor and people who have gotten cured? There are so many reasons why people have Body Odor . It's just trying to figure out what works for you. Don't give up!

Stay in school! Each subject matter is usually held in different classrooms with different students so that should help. You have a right to be there just like anybody else. Also,you know your hygiene is impeccable and trying to get to the bottom of your odor.

You'll have good and bad days with people's comments but you have to start developing a thick hide. After I heard it all hundreds of times, it got to the point that I'd say to myself, "Here we go again. I've heard it all before." It doesn't bother me like it first did at the beginning.

Also, since I can't smell myself, the only way to tell if I was having a really bad smelly day was by people's comments. That's when I knew I had to be more diligent on the things I ate. Certain foods trigger my odor, but you have to find what your trigger foods are.

Start keeping a notebook on what you eat and drink. If you are having a really bad smelly day, look at what you ate the day before or your last meal if the odor is more pronounced after that meal.

Be careful with charcoal. If you suffer from constipation, it can make things worse if you take quite a bit. Every tried chlorophyll with water? I usually take about 1-2 tablespoons in a cup of water on an empty stomach and that helps in the morning then I'll eat lunch.

Whatever you try, give it a month or two before deciding it didn't work and move on to the next cure. It took a while for your Body Odor to develop and it's not going away in a day or week of trying something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)