CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Untreated mouth thrush-colloidal silver

Paul D Views: 2,888
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,399,510

Re: Untreated mouth thrush-colloidal silver

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

I'm presuming you've gotten a diagnosis from a health care provider that it is bacteria causing your problems?

I use the Colloidal Silver primarily as a preventive measure, not an ongoing condition.

I do a lot of outside work on my property site of several acres, tree trimming, gardening, small ponding, all those country lifestyle things that get me into the deep weeds & woods.

One time several years ago I thought I had contracted lyme disease because I do a lot of firewood cutting on my property with a large population of deer around. I had tests done but which came back negative for lyme, so I discontinued internal use, I mean if I don't have the lyme bacteria why would I continue taking it by mouth, after all sometimes it would make me really gassy.

But as I learned more about the uses for CS I learned it could also be very useful for topical skin conditions, like athlete's foot, dandruff, swimmer's ear, so I bought a couple bottles of MesoSilver & within a couple days of application those skin conditions absolutely began disappearing & within two weeks were gone, that was a couple years ago.

Next I began toying with the idea of using it as a regular preventive topical application, like putting it in my bath water & hair shampoo. I'm a rugged muscle toned skinny guy, not used to pampering myself with skin lotions like my wife does. I've seen many skin blemishes I've had for years just suddenly begin disappering because the CS was now killing fungus that was living on my body, mostly in my hair I guess.

But then the expense of a 16 oz bottle of 25$ was outrageeous for something that is produced by electrolysis. So I put to use the chemistry lab skills I learned in college to figure out how to make my own, Now I make a gallon a week at a cost of mere pennies.

I also use a SilverGen unit that I paid 270$ a few months ago, so I actually make my CS using two different methods, it all depends on how high a ppm concentration I want for topical or internal use.

If you have any questions, just drop a note by me here, I'll do my best, but I'm not a healthcare practitioner, I'm an Environmental Engineer in my 60's about to retire.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)