CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Untreated mouth thrush-colloidal silver

Carty3 Views: 2,760
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,399,495

Re: Untreated mouth thrush-colloidal silver

Gotcha thanks again Paul D hope it helps me can you put it into a bath too or is that just wasting it? This infection is systemic throughout my entire body it's the worst thing I've ever experienced it's breaking down my whole body including my muscles which are being eaten away because of the bacteria. It's equivalent to having full body cancer. I would never wish something like this on anyone. I'm suffering horribly and the medical field isn't doing shit abut it because they are not versed in actinobacteria/actinomycetes. The pain alone is horrific I'm only 37 and my body feels like I'm 80 because of the arthritic pain it causes. Nothing like watching your health and body deteriorate right before your eyes and no one help you. These are very scary times were living in right now so much we don't know about and so many bacterial strains resistant to most Antibiotics . I really wonder if an antifungal could help me. Although I consume both acv and baking soda on a regular basis. But it's not even phasing this stuff. This has got to be the worst bacteria ever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.268 sec, (1)