CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is Cutler so against supplemental glutathione?

On2hil Views: 6,818
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,871,111

Re: Why is Cutler so against supplemental glutathione?

> Calling methylation defects and genetic mutations "irrelevant"?

Just a quick note: methylation is a requirement for the proper functioning of many pathways in our bodies, but ALA chelation does NOT depend on fully functioning methylation. Dr. Cutler is right on this one. You can chelate the toxins even without a fully functioning methylation.

Once you get rid of the toxins that "clog up" all sorts of metabolic pathways across your body, you may find yourself with no methylation problems whatsoever (courtesy of a modified gene expression, for example), but you won't know until you get there. It's worth trying.

If you make chelation contingent upon fixing your methylation, you will likely get nowhere, because there is no known fix for your broken methylation pathway in mainstream medicine. Yes, i know, that sucks.

I fixed my methylation/sulfation pathway in a matter of THREE DAYS, but before this "miracle" happened, I spend close to 10yrs chelating on the Cutler protocol with no end in sight on the sulfation/methylation front. I was beginning to think I had a "genetic defect". How did I fix my methylation/sulfation, you ask? Bacillus subtillis natto did it for me. In three days flat. (Part of the sulfation pathway is dependent on gut microbiome and not your genetics.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)