CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surgeon recommends surgery?

Fondues Views: 1,837
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 136,419

Re: Surgeon recommends surgery?

Do not have sinus surgery until you have three or four opinions from four different ENT doctors,
Sinus surgery to me is band-aid solution it does
not look at the cause ..like why is the body alarm going off in the first place?????

Have the air tested in your house by certified industrial hygienist
Keep a diary of everything you touch eat smell or where you go and take good notes
it might help isolate the cause. Use an air purifier in your room an humidifier
Go on a food Elimination Diet no gluten dairy, Sugar coffee,processed food. Get serious about it because the surgery
screws up the meridians do everything in your power to avoid it , Sure I know some people are helped by it and it serious fungal infections
that is what people need but I think
sinus surgery will soon be a very rare that is the

Get this I saw a ENT doctor that ted to sell me a surgery the second opinion I got the doctor told me I did not
need sinus surgery . Come to find out he 1st ENT had just moved into the this new practice he needed money fast so
so sell patients surgeries they do not need he is one sick, greedy self interested unethical doctors if he is out there
you can bet there are others BUYERS BEWARE OF DOCTOR SCAMMING PATIENTS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)