CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surgeon recommends surgery?

Views: 2,478
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 136,418

Re: Surgeon recommends surgery?

I had bad sinus problems (thought not quite as bad as yours) But, after and oddessy of research and learning, managed to completely cure myself without drugs or surgery, which will not help you long term.

you can do this as well, but you need to keep an open mind. first, your problem most likely did not originate in your sinuses, your sinus problem is just a symptom of other deep issues, most prominent, digestive and liver problems, which cause lymphatic blockage and backup. Your first inclination will be to discount what I am saying, but, if you really want to regain your past life, you should spend some time researching what I am telling you. I have nothing to gain in this except fullfilling the duty I feel I have to help others as I was helped.

The most organized and helpful resource I found in recovering was Andreas Moritz ' book, the Key To Health and Rejuvenation. Andreas has a forum here on cure zone. If you followed his guidelines, you would gain huge improvements in just a few months time. In short, you must totally clean out and detox your body. A series of Colon Cleanses and liver cleanses. The sinus relief I obtained after my first Liver Flush was enormous, no drug could ever match it. and unlike drugs or surgery. this is a permanent cure. The only thing required is that you take control over your own health.

johng

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)