CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im so confused is low fat or high fat good for congested liver suspecting that is it

Carty3 Views: 2,132
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,393,466

Re: im so confused is low fat or high fat good for congested liver suspecting that is it

The enzymes from the pineapple help kill it that's awesome. Hydrogen peroxide might work too. Never tried oregano oil. I've only eaten the herb form not the oil. I wonder if pineapple would help kill t. whipplei I may have to give it a go. I think every time I eat it it's doesn't agree with me which may mean it's the bacteria reacting to it. Almost similar to a herx-reaction kind of. So your not scared to do the parasite cleanse with what happened to your heart last time that would scare the shit out of me for sure. Can the cleanse kill bacteria too? What's in the cleanse exactly? Sounds like something in the cleanse made your autonomic nervous system go into hyper drive. I know I have autonomic nervous system dysfunction from this bacteria and I can't get any stimulants not even novicane, lidocaine, or benadryl because it all makes my heart race. I remember not long ago I was given robinul in the er for stomach pain not thinking of what happened to me before when I got it so I accepted and as soon as she put it into my iv fluids within seconda my heart was going crazy and skipping beats I almost blacked out I could have went into cardiac arrest that's nothing to mess around with. The more it happens the less likely your heart is to recover from it. I forgot the robinul did that to me or else I would have refused it. Basically I have dysautonomia from this infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)