CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rico's miracle...(dog's ear treatment)

Faerylor Views: 3,491
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,347,549

Re: Rico's miracle...(dog's ear treatment)

Hi, thank you so much for this information. I'm trying this with my cat. I used your formula for making 5% sodium chlorite with a level teaspoon and water plus 10% citric acid . Then I added 1000ml of water, trying for 30 PPM. Figured a cat is smaller, if no response I'll make a new batch at 60 PPM. Better weaker at first to see if it's ok I thought. My cat has an ear polyp and a bad infection. He is scheduled for the simple surgery of just sucking it out, can't afford the major one. I figure the vet will have an easier time without infection to see what's going on in there. If he doesn't get the root it will just grow back. Polyps are thought to be caused by a virus so I'm hoping by using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement after the surgery also I might kill the virus and it won't grow back. I am also giving him 0.5 ml of 3000PPM CDS in broth twice a day. So far he's doing good. He had diarrhea too and my vet gave me some Antibiotic liquid that made him foam at the mouth and did nothing for the diarrhea, think it made it worse, so I quit using it after 3 days. 2 doses of the CDS in broth and his poop is firming up already. I am also giving him 0.5ml CDS in his drinking water, replacing with fresh CDS morning and evening, it's probably outgassing sitting there all day so he's not getting too much. I thought about just giving him the 5% SC in water without acid to activate in the stomach but he's accepting the CDS just fine in the broth. Thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)