CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe reaction to probiotic Candida die off and Chelated Molybdenum

Sugarboo64 Views: 2,757
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,327,618

Re: Severe reaction to probiotic Candida die off and Chelated Molybdenum

People can have bad reactions to colostrum too!
I am similar to Elaine and I took a 500 mg pill of collustrum. I felt incredibly sick within 30 minutes and had to lay down in bed. Within another 30 minutes, I started to have extreme flu like symptoms and started to shake violently. I felt incredibly cold and got under heavy blankets and laid there for 4 hours shivering and feeling like I was dying. I was so weak and disoriented that I could not even call out to someone in the house for help. By the end of the four hour reaction, I finally screamed out to call an ambulance. On the way to the hospital I started to feel better. I told the doctor I had intestinal Candida overgrowth and was using the colostrum in hopes it would help. I had to beg them to give me a saline IV to help wash the colostrum and toxins out of my bloodstream. Within an hour after the INTRAVENOUS SALINE , I felt back to almost normal. It took about one week to feel myself again. Here it is 1 1/2 years later and I'm no better today than back then. I have 15 root canals from the time I was 15, and 20 crowns in my mouth. I have juvenile diabetes, leaky gut, and several heart stents. I look the picture of health but I truly believe the dental work is what made me sick all these years. I just can't handle the thought of pulling all my teeth out in hopes of getting rid of the intestinal Candida. My diet is perfect : organic, extremely low carb, grass fed beef and grass fed butter, chicken soup from farm raised chickens, cooked organic vegetables, all low oxalates foods, water, lemon, and a few farm eggs. This lifestyle helps keep me stable but I still see a downward trend. I've spent 1000's of dollars on supplements in hopes they would help but Undecylenic acid SF722 seems to be the only thing that contributes positively. I've been constipated severely for 35 years and use to take laxatives a few times a week. When I learned about the leaky gut, I started doing distilled water enemas with a probiotic added and about 2000mg butyric acid. They have helped with inflammation but only temporarily, as it where's off by the 4th day, when I have to do a quart size enema again. I have to make all my own fresh food and life is hard. Just wish I new how to conquer this so I could get in with the rest of my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)