CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: drinking slightly older urine

Mike Gish Views: 10,570
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,864,712

Re: drinking slightly older urine

I've been drinking and bathing in my own urine for over a year now and have developed a protocol I find more effective than any I've seen advocated online.

It doesn't make sense to drink your urine right away because it contains what your body already has too much of at that time and is eliminating in an effort to strike an internal balance.

Urine like milk is a blood product and like milk and blood stands up well to refrigeration, so I store mine in glass bottles in the frig and save them till later when my body will be more likely to need what's in it again.

I have three one liter day bottles and three one liter night bottles which I rotate. Day urine has day chemicals which are more stimulating and night urine has a more sedative and recuperative effect.

I find it works best if you drink both in equal amounts in the day time, but only the night urine at night which due to the sleep chemicals in it has the sedative effect I mentioned. I recommend putting it in the freezer first to cool it more rapidly before regular refrigeration. If you let it freeze partially before you pour it out then there'll be some ice in the glass to more quickly chill your next contribution.

I suspect others of being unduly concerned with bacteria which is not only not necessarily bad but oftentimes beneficial (probiotics are just one example) and something our bodies are designed to deal and work with. In fact, research has shown that sterilizing your environment of bacteria can weaken your immune system which (like muscles) needs to be used in order to stay strong and healthy. The best probiotic I've used to date has 34 strains of bacteria in it (each one has it's own benefits) and is made by Garden of Life. It's relatively expensive with 100 billion CFU, but worth it at about $1 per daily capsule.

Yes, certain bacteria are harmful but regular cleaning keeps those at a safe level. Using Antibiotics and toxic sterilizing agents is what industry does because it's easier and cheaper than maintaining a clean environment, but as it turns out both are detrimental to life.

I would recommend rinsing with water after drinking urine because there's always the potential for tooth enamel wear as with any acidic food, in this case uric acid.

As for bathing, the main two things I've noticed are that it absorbs through the skin into your bloodstream thereby bypassing the digestive tract and that it accelerates skin growth and wound healing. Bathing is actually massaging it into the skin, I've experimented with doing and not doing it daily and feel noticeably better when I do.

Whenever I've applied it to infected cuts the white fluid disappeared and they healed in a healthy fashion. I've found night urine works best for this, obviously due to the recuperative chemicals therein.

Naturally the better your diet the better your urine will be. I recommend going organic to avoid recycling toxins and looking into other ways of improving the quality of your food intake.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)