CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dealing with old, encrusted mucous in the sinuses

iandthou Views: 1,091
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,377,290

Re: Dealing with old, encrusted mucous in the sinuses

"Are you drinking 2 liters of salted water plus regular water?"

No. I find my thirst quenched with 2 litres. Should I be drinking more?

"I don't know how tall you are but 123 pounds probably is underweight. Too thin or too tall is a vata characteristic. I still think you need to eat more."

I am 68 inches / 173 cm. That makes me borderline on the border between underweight and right weight according to BMI. However, the BMI does not consider the fact that I have a very thin bone structure. I can easily wrap my fingers around my wrists and also, although not so easily, around my ankles. To me it looks like I have enough fat on my body, but I am not sure about enough muscle. I have not seen anyone with smaller bones than me, except a persons who have a severe disability and are on wheelchairs - I think they have cerebral palsy. I don't think I can do anything about my bone structure at 32. If I eat more I tend to develop a paunch, so I wonder if it would really do good to the body to eat more, at least not until my liver is in better condition.

My physiotherapist recently thought out aloud that I might have Marfan Syndrome, since I have scoliosis, and very thin limbs, and hypermobility in my joints - that is, my fingers bend a little backwards in their natural position, and my wrists and elbows bend more easily than those of the average person. It's an incurable condition but I should get it checked sometime in case my heart may be vulnerable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)