CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A photo of a small roundworm found in the phlegm

OMG Me Too Views: 39,735
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,357,859

Re: A photo of a small roundworm found in the phlegm

Just like those ahead of me, I found all of you when I coughed up one of these things! And Google brought me here.

I too have the sticky mucus and the same symptoms and history. Am busily trying to attack them, but finding more and more possibilities (ropeworms!) which explain my weird symptoms (I feel them crawling and digging). Am now TOTALLY FREAKED.
I am currently taking Albendazole and Ivermectin (about 2 1/2 wks in) and have been taking 1/4 C of silver every morning and have just started Oil of Oregano capsules. This morning I also put silver in my neti pot. I am so glad that SOMETHING is getting them; will keep it all up for sure. Planning to switch to herbal wormer as soon as the last ingredient arrives as concerned about side effects of Albendazole & Ivermectin. Like the rest of you, am going on alone as every doctor has snickered & rolled eyes. THANK YOU all for being here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)