CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 90 Day Water Fast for a Morbidly obese female at 5'4" and 245 lbs. Any suggestions?

Views: 4,913
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,366,798

Re: 90 Day Water Fast for a Morbidly obese female at 5'4" and 245 lbs. Any suggestions?

Hello darling. Good stuff for wanting to fix your situation.

If I were in your shoes dear, I would start light, and keep things nice and friendly. Be kind to your body and make it doable.

If I were you I would start with daily enemas for at least two whole weeks. Do as many as needed so that each day your getting things as clear as you can. It might be 3 lots of two litres. Luke warm water is fine. Do the first 2l bit by bit and empty as you need.

If this is absolutely unmanageable for you, then you may wish to go a colonics clinic and pay for them to cleans you. I prefer the former home method over the latter clinic method. More privacy and you can control the speed things happen.

After your morning cleans, follow up with a carrot, ginger, beetroot, pinapple and orange juice...
This will stimulate your liver.

You may wish to ease into a raw fruit/veg cleanse for as long as you can, drinking as much water as possible.

Dear, it's about opening your detox pathways before you do any drastic fasting. You are most likely blocked in many ways... Kidneys, liver, lungs, lymphatics: all theses guys need to be clear and clean to transport our bodies debris out and away.

You can try a Liver Flush when your ready.

You can try a few days on watermelon, or my personal favourite a pineapple fast. Both are brilliant healings.

But fasting needs preparation, and you are most likely not prepared as yet. But after a short time I'm sure it will be much easier. Don't set your self up for failure by making it too difficult but prepare for success with careful planning.

Also, I pray that you adress the underlying issue that your heart was mistakenly trying to adress with food. Stress? Anxiety? Loneliness? Unhappiness?

These things don't define us: but we can work on whatever character shortcomings we can identify in a constructive and proactive way. Don't ruminate over what cannot be changed but take positive steps towards things you do have control over!

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)