CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help, i am not hydrating at all!

Amyways Views: 1,853
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,365,350

Re: help, i am not hydrating at all!

Thank you for replying, i realize i did it all wrong. I was wondering, if i didnt drink coffee if i would have been able tonprocess the water melon after or if i atil would jave needed digestive enzymes tablets, im also experiencing major migraines last two days and i read somewhere its because of to fast refeeding with other foods, the only reason i did that is because i wasnt processing anything, like the multivitamines or water or anything, so suould i just take the enzymes and ear fruits? And for how long? It is now the second weekend after 4 day fast so 13days after, i started eating sauerkraut and falafel 5 days ago, i dont know if the migraine comes from not drinking coffee or eating food, i do feel a little less hydrated, it goes very very slow even tho i drink at least 3 liters with the solution and pee white pee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)