CureZone   Log On   Join
help, i am not hydrating at all!

Amyways Views: 2,322
Published: 7 y

help, i am not hydrating at all!

Hi guys, i am new to waterfasting. i did it for 4 days hoping to fix my candida and flu while still drinking coffee and tea and plain tapwater. after the forth day i felt really really bad andi was vomitting the water so i figured i had to stop.
The days after the fast i ate mostly Watermelon but felt really bloated and i felt like the whole thing was not entering my body, the days after i felt more and more dehydrated and not my skin is so dry it looks like psoriases, i feel so slow, can barly walk on stairs, i quite smoking for 5 days allready and stil have no energy, my breath is bad aswel, like i don't feel like i am breathing good at all and my mouth is sick dry. i drink water now with salt and another bottle with water with these effervescent tablets
hydra aptonia electrolyte drink tablets

because iread it's elektrolyte depletion, but after 3 days i still feel awefull, i have no energy and wake up more dehydrated every day. i also bought digestive enzymes from solgar and multi vitamines from essential organics for woman in hope to at least get some water in my body but it doesnt seem to work. i started eating again offcourse and the flu came back, i got a mutation when i went to school for 1 day so i am sweating a lot. i'm avoiding coffee now, please.. what should i do i only see things getting worse every day. i don't take any medications besides what i mentioned and the pill (anticonception) i used to have allergies like asthma and such but i barely have them for last 10 years, thats all the info there is, i eat mostly vegetarian/vegan i think ones in 2 weeks some fish, i barely eat bread or pasta's, mostly lentil salads with spinach and fruits or some couscous at evenings, nothing wildly screwed and i am 27 female, i have a history of boulimia but not doing that anymore, so does anybody have any idea what i can do to hydrate? or shouldi just go to the doktor

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)