CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking advice for starting a 40 day water fast given my weight and activity level

blessthepeople Views: 1,076
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,365,228

Re: Seeking advice for starting a 40 day water fast given my weight and activity level

Hi Archus,

Wow thank you so much for your reply. I wasn't sure that anyone would read my message or hear me. To date I don't do much blogging or forum discussions on the Internet, I would like to do more and this has been a wonderful experience to know that my messages are heard and read. Thank you.

I have a very toxic body. I have not been kind to myself. It is my hope to change that. I have been a vegitarian since I was 16. I have struggled in my past with various addictions the last being nicotine and caffine. I have a history of being an extremest in what I set out do do. By the time I was 21 I was free of any addictions beyond too much wine and moderate addiction to nicotine and caffeine the other addictions were behind me for life. Somehow even while stuggling with these I was running a minimum of about 8 miles a day sometimes 12 or 16. I did that for 5 years and loved it. But my lifestyle wasnt supportive of such an aspiration. 6 years ago I stopped all alcohol that to is now behind me gone for life, but my nicotine and caffine use increased dramatically. I stopped running shortly thereafter. I want to use the fast to finally rid my life of the last two addictions and put them finally behind me for life. I am terrified of what and who Ive become my reality doesnt match up with who I am in my mind and heart. I would love to be super healthy, fit running again and on a raw food diet after the fast. I hope I can have a full recovery and regain my natural born god given health which I have been wasting so unfairly. I have so much shame and guilt for that. I am also hoping that in committing to the fast I can repair not only my body but the condition of my soul and how I view myself because right now I hate who I am,because of my struggle with addictions. I am hoping to use the fast as an offerring to,god in a way to show my sorrow, as a sacrifice in a way to show my genuine remorse because I know I feel lost and void of his grace. I had such a vibrant life and now I am so broken. I want to heal and fasting has seemed to be showing up for years now when I pray trying to find a way to heal and regain my life back. Ive been looking for other options besides fasting because I truly dont want to do it I feel so weak in heart and mental strenght. Every day every time I pray I feel answered by prayer and fasting. I feel God is knocking down my door to tell me how to heal. I still doubt in my faith what I hear and what Ive learned about fasting but at this point it has gone on for so long I think I have got to try to get started. The messages to do it are not going away although I wish they would. I'm afraid that won't go away until I do it and put these addictions behind me and cleanse mind body and purify my body heart mind and soul through a fast. It sounds very hard to me. I have no confidence and would rather curl up and die which is what I am basically already doing living so against my beliefs in health, I am such a hypocrite.
So that said I want to change that around so my beliefs match up with my actions. I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to set a date to start I don't want to set another date and fail so I just want to feel confident going into this. I'm worried because my body so toxic I won't be able to handle a water fast. Which is why I'm wondering if I should do a master cleanse diet for 20 days and then a Water Fast for 20. I really wanted to just do the Water Fast first and then start getting on a raw food diet so I could start running. Because I don't want to have to fast twice and if I did The Master Cleanse diet now I could still run and I could start running and then a couple months from now I'm going to have to stop running to try to do the Water Fast because I don't think The Master Cleanse diet is going to be enough to really detox and heal whatever gross things are growing in my body from all of the bad habits I've had. So I'm trying to wonder if it is possible that I'm too toxic to do the water fast and that I should start The Master Cleanse diet first? I am sorry for this long post this has been going on in my head for 2 years I've been doing all this research and as I've been doing the research I've been making myself sick not taking any action because I'm still not quite sure yet which to do.
Thank you for the link to Dr. Shelton's article I have read other things by him but not that one yet. Many blessings thanks for hearing me out there. I hope this post wasn't too long but I know it probably is. Its just this is what I've got going on in my head and I have got to get it straight in order to get my body in order, at least to take the actions to try to get my body in order. I hope you're well, thanks for listening, I look forward to hearing any feedback if possible if you or anyone else might have something helpful to say. God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)