CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help Plz!!!! Begging

skrim Views: 1,155
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,355,749

Re: Need Help Plz!!!! Begging

First of all. Thanks for your reply "positive mind"

I recently moved to another country thats why I've been away for a month.

I have some news regarding my rosacea and parasites.

First of all, regarding the Epsom Salts problem I had:

Seems like my real problem is not the liver or kidney which probably are overloaded but tests show they are ok. The most probable problem is a leaky gut. My intestine seems to be damaged and leaky and that means that when ingesting Epsom Salts these can get much more easily into my blood stream and poison me. In this case liver can not filter them as fast as they get in.
That is the most reasonable explanation.
Long time ago I had to stop taking coffee because it had too strong effect on me and that would also back up my theory of a leaky gut letting anything pass to my blood stream.
Same with drugs, any time I had drug it was way too strong for me too handle. And recently same happened with alcohol.
I wanted to test the coffee yesterday just to see. I took probably less than half a cup divided into 2 takes. 1 in the morning and another one in the mid day.
The effect was impressive. I was awake until 3 in the morning and I felt like i was on hard drugs. The effect was difficult to handle and a bit more could have been a nightmare.

Leaky gut can be caused by parasites which makes sense in my case.

Updating my current status: I've tested positive for H.pylori coincidentally this happened right after almost finishing the parasites killing protocol.
Could it be that the infection was caused by the parasites dying? Anybody knows if this could be possible?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)