CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help Plz!!!! Begging

Positive mind Views: 1,585
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,355,238

Re: Need Help Plz!!!! Begging

Ammonia is a dangerous and highly toxic substance and is produced by many parasites. In my case it was the roundworms. You need to be able to remove this from your body on a daily basis otherwise it can be really damaging. Piperazine in all forms can do this. You can try the natural version, called xantopharmelia scabrosa, they sell the pills on barlowe's herbal elixirs (online). Take 4 pills AM and PM, this should reduce the ammonia. You need to look into this document by mattk3 where everything i have mentioned is explained into more detail. You need to get on a detox, PH treatment and a parasite protocol because your condition seems to be deteriorating fast. The blood in stool could be many things, hookworm and/or other bloodworm, or inflammation, etc. I suspect fixing your issues will resolve most of your problems. If your colon is blocked, first aid can be enemas, also 2-3 tablespoons of ground flax seeds in lots of natural yoghurt in the morning seems to help. As well as a quarter teaspoon of Epsom Salt dissolved in a glass of water, morning. I have had many similar issues due to a bad roundworm infection. I have been into treatment (self) already for almost a year and i am starting to feel quite normal again and colon issues are less and less. I have been on meds and supplements daily, enemas almost daily, castor oil packs sometimes and many other things. I have started mattk3's protocol as no doctors would take me seriously. I will probably need to continue for at least another year, but we will see. I hope the best for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)