CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help Plz!!!! Begging

Brodrey Views: 1,469
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,355,158

Re: Need Help Plz!!!! Begging

Listen, I have been dealing with issues of my own for quite a while now. I have been unable to reach a diagnoses as of yet, but i can sure offer you some holistic advice. Its sounds like your in torment. I know I've been there. There can be relief found in holistic medicines, (no cure but relief until medical diagnoses enables prescription medicine to be prescribed to cure your specific diagnoses).
I have been extremely proactive in investigating my symptoms, understanding their derivatives, and weening out the wives tales from facts on holistic treatment. hopefully your DR. is looking into conditions such as "biliary cirrhosis, and gallbladder stones". Ask your DR if you haven't had them already to get a CBC w WBC drawn. get a Hep and liver panel too. Test for IgA, IgG, and IgM in a immunoglobulin panel. Have your Amylase and Lipase measured too. I hope any of this helps. Never try to self diagnose, JUST STEAR YOUR PHYSICIAN IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION! I have tried everything under the sun.
Here is what works. ( in regards to liver/gallbladder support and functionality.)
you pick your specific brands I'm in no way sponsored.
look it may sound crazy but, for you, organic coffee enemas are going to be 1000% effective. make sure its 100% organic, high caffeine, high palmitic acid coffee. It is life changing, although embarrassing, when your desperate you do what works.
IF the enemas aren't your cup of tea, try organic food grade diatomaceous earth.
do some vitamin E and CoQ10.
Try some Melatonin at night to ease .
If you need any info on dosage/ preparation of any of these things let me know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)