CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible...or just a dream

Views: 962
Published: 7 y

Possible...or just a dream

So I ended up having to break my fast because I passed out behind the wheel of my car. I didn't break it appropriately either. I kind of went on a "bite binge." Mostly chewed and spit but had little bites of everything. Even meat (I don't eat animals). It was weird and I look SOOOOO fat today

Anyway...I gained 2 lbs from it :( But I am back on track today. Figure one day off won't do that much damage and hope it restarts my weight loss (I had reached a plateau). I was just wondering...I want to lose 21 more lbs to hit my target weight, break the fast for one day, then will go on repetititive 7-day water fasts, only eating 300 cals on the days I break it. Here are my stats and my goals.

Ht: 5 ft 7 inch
Current weight: 115
First goal weight: 95 lbs
Second goal weight: 85 lbs
UGW: 82 lbs

So a few questions:
(1) Do you think I should be able to hit 95 lbs by April 27th (31 days). I was so sick on day 15 (yesterday) I am not sure I can make it past 31 days (sorry to be so weak) BUT I also have to hit my goal weight. I am not even invited to easter this year because my mom thinks I am too fat to go

(2)Once I hit 95 lbs I will keep doing 7 day Water Fast with a one-day break (eating just a 50 calorie veggie wrap and a smoothie). Will I still lose weight doing this?

(3) Once I hit 85 lbs I plan to fast till I am 79 lbs so I can have the swing room for rebound water weight and still be at my 82 lbs goal weight. Do you think I will be able to complete my transformation by June 1st

ALSO, after all of this struggle to lose weight (starting weight was 138 lbs thanks to steroids I was put on after surgery) I will NEVER allow myself to get over 90 lbs again. Will be adopting a fruitarian low-carb lifestyle. Can't wait to be thin again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)