CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena hell: does it cause stress/urge incontinence?

Happy2Run Views: 10,934
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,715,048

Re: Mirena hell: does it cause stress/urge incontinence?

To All Women confused about IUD symptoms,
I feel your pain! This is my first post to a forum of any kind. It is so important that others know they are not alone.

Urinary Stress Incontinence is not OK. Wearing a pad everyday is not OK. Soaking through them after running 2 miles is not OK, especially if my bladder already seemed empty. Definitely not OK if there is any alternative. I did experience stress incontinence after my 7 pound son was born, the first time in my life. After 2 months of physical therapy, it was 90% better. I got the IUD when my son was 8 months old, 3 months later, I could not take it any more. Unquestionably, this device brought incontinence back, worse than ever. My doctor went through a lengthy explanation of why it could not be the IUD. I wavered, and kept it 4 more days. Terrible. It had to go.

The day after it was removed, I noticed improvement on a 5 mile run. MINIMAL leaking now, 10 days later!!! Amazing. Plus my moods are in check, another side effect for me.

Ladies, trust yourselves. We deserve to feel amazing, and to be the best versions of ourselves. Wishing health, hope, and healing to all who come across this post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (1)