CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water Fasting for eczema

fastingForEczema Views: 1,802
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,358,360

Re: Water Fasting for eczema

Hello,
Exciting Update:
I have started a second waterfast and I'am on day 7 now.

Today something really interesting happened. You probably know when you fast, you are extremely weak and when you lay in bed for example for some time and then get up you get dizzy and your view goes black.

Not today though. I had none dizziness what so ever and I got a lot of power. Even my hunger went down a lot. The first 6 days were pretty awful though.

Does anyone know what this is?

The eczema is still there though. It cleared up everywhere expect my neck and face. And it also kinda stagnated over the last two days in my face/neck. I dont know if the eczema should suppose to dissapear in a 7 day waterfast, but probably not. I heard about 14days of waterfasting before the eczema of some people went away.

Anyway I probably break my fast tomorrow, with some ripe bananas.

I know that eczema is to a certain degree diet related for me. I already avoid milk and for the most part jjunkfood, because milk for example makes my skin worse without a doubt. But I also had a time where I was extremely conscious about my diet and avoided 100% junk food and even grains and only ate whole foods but my eczema got kinda worse. I think if I go to crazy about my diet and restrict myselfe too much it doesnt really do the deal for me. And btw. I'am also allgeric to a lot of fruits, which I werent allergic to when I was younger, so thats another thing I have to deal with.

But anyway, we will see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.127 sec, (1)