Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Kel24 Views: 1,943
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,276

Re: Hashimoto Thyroiditis, Insomnia and Ashwagandha

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay of my response. Thank you so much for taking the time replying to me and for being very detailed on your advice. You're very knowledgeable and your input is very much appreciated!

You're pretty much on point with everything. Here are my current diagnosis:

• Hashimoto Thyroiditis
• MTHFR genetic mutation (homozygous A1298C)
• Adrenal Fatigue (Stage III)
• Heavy Metal Toxicity
Histamine Intolerance (Immunoglobulin E at 500)
• Severe Environmental Allergies including almost all Trees and Grass in Northwest WA
• Vitamin C Deficiency
• Serotonin Deficiency
• Vitamin D Deficiency
• Excess Dopamine (due to heavy metal toxicity)

I'm pretty much following most of your advices,taking tons of supplements to address all of these, calcium EDTA for heavy metals, low dose naltrexone for hashimoto's and I did Dr. Group's 9 full body cleanse including colon, liver, parasite and kidney cleanses. Just need to improve my diet (i'm not really super strict and like you mentioned, i really need to eliminate sugar).

Its been almost a year since I was diagnosed and I've gotten so much better however, my insomnia is still pretty bad. I'm taking melatonin, GABA, CALM, Seriphos with no luck. I know I need more time to heal my body and continue all the regimen but back to my main question about ashwagandha. One site stated that Ashwagandha can increase the symptoms of autoimmune disorders because it stimulates the immune system. Is this true? Is there a clinical study that will back this up?Also, I took the ALCAT testing and ashwagandha is on my mild reaction list. My naturopath doctor said that I can take mild reaction supplements but according to Cell Science System (the company who provided the test), I can only consume mild reaction food/herbs every 4 days. I would appreciate your input and knowledge on this. Thank you so much in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)