Parasite Cleanse

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Hope2346 Views: 2,215
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,200

Re: Hashimoto Thyroiditis, Insomnia and Ashwagandha

Hi.
If i were you I would think system overhaul.
From the sounds of some of your symptoms - esp with the thyroid - there has been immune suppression.
Further - insomnia has many sources - but one is improper firing of Enzymes and amino acid and mineral imbalance.
When I hear adrenal fatigue it is another red flag for whole body system issues.
I might not be back to reply if you reply - but I am leaving a comment about what I would do if in your shoes and what I suggest for all auto immune issues.
I would cleanse and rebuild the body terrain.
Once had a ND who said you take one month to cleanse and heal for each year you have lived.
Or you do a three year "go slow" plan.
But either way-
It would go something like this:
Gently use a liver formula to support and regenerate it. And help the kidneys as you go - drink parsley water
But the liver formula is a good starting place because it is your filter and it was clogged long before you showed symptoms.
Then do different cleanses - esp a
Fluke cleanse - many people with thyroid strain have flukes
Flukes are way more common than most think - we get them from swimming - or breathing - or eating .
The cleansing should include a Colon Cleanse and i have some in my health group who alternated slowly while supplementing.
For example - someone did two 21 day Kroeger herb candida cleanses (many folks have malabsorption also at work here)
Then paused a week - and did a weekend of Sulpher (msm ) cleanse - buy a tub of it slowly increase the amount and over a weekend take extra. Stuff slimes out .
Then pause and do parasite cleanses - listening to your body all along
We go slow with the cleanse because less shock to body (less herx)
And also slowly rebuilding the terrain.
A b complex is a must
Methyl b12 too
Both of those will ease the burden on the adrenals
But must have minerals too.
Need absorbable and good source
I like some cal-mag blends with green base and d
But so many options
Also - get a tub of mag chloride - most absorbable mag around - cheap - and will help you heal.
Then there are little things you can do sublingual -
This is crucial
Add Iodine under tongue to help you heal.
And oh need Iodine even more than most cos the thyroid -
But thyroid issues are red flag for suppressed immune system and heavy para burden
Can add cal mag there too.
A bottle of Swedish bitters is a must - it goes under tongue (some drops) or on back of tongue and it helps gallbladder clear and opens liver ducts -
It settles nausea and needs to be in every home.
You can even make a bit of tea.
Also - eat bitter herbs
But remember - you want liver support right away and during all healing - and bitters is one more little source of liver help!
It can also help you break off sugar.
And if you are still eating Sugar than you are stalling the healing.
Sugar is a minus food in a healthy body
Sugar is toxic food in a sick body.
So you need to break free
The first two rounds of candida cleaning usually helps this - eating lots of eggs and good fats -MCTs
And cod liver oil is an amazing brain and healing fat
Some insist that flax seed oil and cottage cheese is a power meal cos the fats and cultures feed you.
Everyone is so different - but because you are sick - your body needs help - and so antioxidants are something you should explore non stop!
Don't minimize fruits and veggies - the fruit Sugar is not ideal for strict candida cleaning. But exceptions can be made for some phases because they are jam packed with phyto nutrients -
But supplementing with antioxidants also can help
Some swear byNAC and alpha lipoic acid - and maybe caprylic acid -
Some use DIM sand there are many options from now foods. And jarrow.
And of course vitamin c! Ascorbic acid can take a toll long term - so In short term bursts it can be sipped every two hours .
Then take butferd C other days and go back to ascorbic acid.
I make the ascorbic acid in water with dash of olive and maybe slice of fruit -
But you also need to feed your. Blood so it can work better - beets help do this- so does powedered greens
And for s while I made capsules with kelp - barley grass and beets - with a dash of niacin.
I brought the greens and beets (and turmeric ) cheap by the pound and it was enough quality to heal with.
I also would suggest buying capsules of betaine HCL with pepsin -add pinches to your supplements or take before food -
Esp meat
It will help you digest and get more.
---
And sometimes auto immune disorders have "heavy metal" toxins as part of issue
It is very rare to have metal tests done and then they are half good when done -
So my ND used to always say to assume any chronic illness can benefit with some metal detox.
Use EDTA (source naturals has good suggestions on how )
Or use sonne's clay 7-
With fiber of course
But the sonne's clay should be done away from supplements and some people say they will take sonne's for the rest of their lives. They take it at 3 am and go back to sleep.
---
And sorry you are not sleeping.
Our body heals when we sleep and so it is robbing you of that too.
But keep in mind that you do not just want something to give you a full night sleep...
You want system restoration.
You want your body firing on all cylinders -
And that takes a bunch of on and off cleansing and then rebuilding your terrain.
--
Some people have good results with CALM magnesium - but it can be expensive and is not the elixir for all.
But mag chloride calms too.
And so do essential oils.
Some must haves are lavender, oregano, peppermint, orange, and Clove - you can buy other ones to explore - but those five are special - the oregano and Clove are power healers - need good dilution - but look them up - bottles last a while because you need so little - mint can stimulate so don't have it late - but in olive oil under tongue can help - or breathing in - and on skin w oil. The orange eo is cheap - and good for house stuff and just fun- can also help heal .
GSE has helped some folks heal from major things
GSE is not the same as an eo
It is a tincture and it breaks down cysts and helps the body in many ways.

---
So even though we are all different and you have stuff you need to clean that is different from me or another person - because we all had different exposures starting in utero
However
We are very similar with the way our enzymes (sparks of life) fire - with the way kreb's cycle needs minerals to work -(colloidal minerals are best) and with the way the mucosa lining in the stomach is where a lot of immune function is at -
;)
And with the way our lymph drains and needs a bit of activity to help it.
So you need vitamins and minerals and to try a mix of enzymes and antioxidants to help your body
And you need to cleanse
With different cleanses over a couple of years - slowly
And do some easy enemas (buy the cheap bottles - dump out gunk- and add lemon water - OR a bit of ACV- or baking soda- you change it up and listen to your body) but use those enemas to help you restore your system.
So doesn't this make more sense than taking an herb you might react too?
I am sure your ND meant well - but to with your gut! Do your own research and it sounds like you know a lot. Stop looking out for answers and start listening to you as you read and research!
We do need expert help - but we were trained to "ask the doctor" and trained to be dumb.
But dumb no more !
We can heal!
And with any herb- esp strong ones - they are usually better together -
This is why liver "formulas" work better than milk thistle alone.
And I like wellnes herb formulas - but do consider teaming them up.
And most important
Clean the gut - do light fasting - and get serious about taking absorbable multi vitamins and minerals - let your approach be to rebuild the terrain. As you slowly RID pathogens -
Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (4)