CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need instructions for using silver in a nebulizer.

grizz Views: 17,891
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,351,987

Re: Need instructions for using silver in a nebulizer.

The popular recommendation is to nebulize Colloidal Silver 15 minutes 2 x a day.

This has worked extremely well for me to cure my pneumonia in the fall of 2015. Also for my terrible chest cold in Jan 2016. So far since then, Colloidal Silver has totally prevented any more chest colds, pneumonia & kept my asthma under control.

Keep in mind that CS kills all bacteria, fungus & virus in our lungs on contact, so it may not be required for long.

I also suffer from Chronic Asthma, and so I inhale Colloidal Silver as often as needed to keep my asthma under control.

Note that I have graduated to an ultrasonic humidifier for my bedroom that I fill with a gallon of CS every other day. This allows me to breath air humidified with CS all night. In addition, I breath directly from the humidifier nozzle 3 times a night for about 30 seconds to help keep my lungs clear. 30 seconds inhaling direct from the humidifier is equal to 15 minutes on my little nebulizer.

To better answer your question, inhale colloidal silver for as long and as often as needed to clear up your lung conditions. There are no side effects, and you cannot overdose. The vapor is POTENT to pathogens so you may not need to do it as much as I do for my own asthma.

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)