CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need instructions for using silver in a nebulizer.

Hadasah Views: 49,145
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,717,947

Re: Need instructions for using silver in a nebulizer.

OH MY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe this. I really can't believe this!
I have been making and using cs for quite awhile now. I hold it under my tongue as long as I can, then swallow it. But I was afraid of using the nebulizer. I couldn't bring myself to breathe silver. Oh for years it didn't bother me much to inhale all the damaging chemicals in cigarettes, yet I was afraid to breath something that I believe in? Dumb, huh.

Thanks to your advise I finally tried it. As I said in the beginning.... OH MY !!! I used just the silver. So far I have had only 3 treatments (two yesterday and one the night before) but there is no infection now. None. Gone. Poof. The junk I'm coughing up is CLEAR. It hasn't been all summer. My hubby thinks that the three times I've had pneumonia since May (verified by my doctor) have actually been just one.... that even with all those Antibiotics I never lost the infection completely.
This is amazing and I'll be forever grateful for the advise. Could you answer a couple more questions? How strong should I make the cs and how long should I use it? A few days... a week?
I will definitely look into the supplements. I read the article you sent the link for. I looked around the site and read several more. Of course I bookmarked it... there is a lot of good info there.

Soon I'll post about what started me believing in cs... mouth cancer in cats.

Excuse me now. I'm going to breathe some cs!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)