CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 26

AlesiaLips Views: 2,816
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,348,375

Day 26

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/PhotoGrid_1482634142810.jpg

Okay so I may have taken too much skin off. I didn't rub hard, actually I was pretty gentle, but I still feel it would've been better if I could leave those crusts on for longer.

I wore liquid lipstick today, and when I took it off I noticed some lace-structured skin on my lips. I got this before too and it was pretty hard to take off. You can see bits of crust on my lips, and I'm hoping it's the remainder of my previous crust buildup (or atleast the last layer underneath the crusts which hopefully refused to come off, in which case I'm safe). I'll find out how badly I messed up in a few days. If this layer peels fast, I have messed up. If not, this is likely a remaining layer which did not come off from the gentle finger swipes, and I'm good.

My lips are very dry so I put Vaseline on. I'm aware Vaseline does not moisturise and probably further dries lips out, but that's the reason I'm using it in the first place because I don't want my crusts soaking in oils and coming off too fast. Vaseline helps my skin feel less dry by providing a coating. I don't know exactly how much aloe vera extract is in this (probably very little), but I feel it helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.049 sec, (1)