CureZone   Log On   Join
Leaky Gas IS CURABLE!!

Lelly86 Views: 12,882
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,503,363

Leaky Gas IS CURABLE!!

IT IS CURABLE!!

I have already posted in this forum to tell you there is hope. I had no faith in doctors and I studied it all myself and I've been back to life for almost 3 months now!

The damn problem is the anus muscle:

You have 80% control by inner anal sphincter
And 20% control by outer sphincter

You can only control the outer.
The leak is caused by that 20% not working properly

THE PROBLEM IS A MUSCLE!

The brain controls muscles that's why anxiety has a role but is not important.

I started working out heavily on every damn muscle on my body. Especially six packs. I came from not feeling the gas leak to feeling it pass and not being able to stop it, but now I can control it... and all I did was pushing hard arms and six packs whenever I started feeling pressure.

Eat protein and work out. You can easily find easy free muscle training guides on youtube.

When I gained it all back (the muscle mass) I started feeling the rear butt muscle moving on his own to hold the gas. I swear.

It's basically the brain that got used to pass gas silently, with times it believes gas is ok and won't control it. The more this goes on, the more the body relaxes and anal muscle weakens.

Pelvic floor excercises won't work because it is not the pelvic muscle, it's rather about the lower abdomen and gluteus.

I spent a whole year at home. I had it all, car, Girls, pools, champagne and first class travel. The f*** I was going to live with it

I am cured

Build muscles (no matter if you're fat just build mass under it) and do respiration training. Aka lay down on your bed and relax with deep breaths.

The brain needs to be trained to lock the spincter at the right moment. Also fill your lungs when you feel it coming

Sorry this is the best English I could do.

Please don't kill yourself, I was about to and now I feel stupid it was all about muscle training

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)