CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Your trip to the Proctologist

Surfer27 Views: 33,941
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,503,363

Re:Your trip to the Proctologist

Hi there TiredofStinking!
Surfer27 here. I just noticed your most recent text, to a proctologist and wanted to know, if the stuff he or she gave you, was helping you, with the feelings of incomplete evactuation you've felt? I remember you saying, that the proctologist mentioned that your anal muscles were loose. Did he or she mention, doing pc muscle exercises? Did, when you went to your proctologist, mention to him or her, that you have tried pc muscle exercises before, if you've already done them and found, that it didn't work? Did you find, that your efforts to going to the Proctologist paid off, or are you still suffering with these rectum odor smells still? I am just asking all of these questions because, I am questioning if going to a proctologist is going to be a benefit of my time, or a waste. I like you, hvae gone to all kinds of doctors, only for them to tell me, that there is nothing wrong with me, which is a load of crap(no pun intended.) I like you, still after 3 yrs, suffer from these incomplete forms of evacutation and other things as well, like: leaky anus, pain on the lower tailbone area and not feeling like, there's anymore to wipe and yet, 30 to 45 minutes, I feel the need to go again, when to my surprise, there's nothing there!! It's the weirdest thing!!! Anyhow, sorry for being graphic and all, I just needed to chat with you, as you mentioned some of your embarrassing symptoms, I thought you would understand. If you could get back to me asap on this, that'd be great!! Thanks and take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)