CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Gas Sufferer....Dr's Visit Report

jango7457 Views: 27,591
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,040,852

Re: Leaky Gas Sufferer....Dr's Visit Report

To solve the English language problem, use Google translate to translate from your language to English. As for the rest, i.e., leaky gas there are two possible answers that will help. If you have leaky gas and just want to control the odor, products like BodyMint, Kal Chlorophyll or just Chlorophyll (www.purtian.com), all with water soluble chlorophyllins in them of course, can be purchased to help with that. Just make sure you don't take it at the same time you take other medication, i.e., space it 30 min to an hour apart. Remember, it's chlorophyll which means it will absorb more than just odors. Some people may have to take more than recommended and some less to control the odor. When you do it right, you should not be able to even smell your own stool.

For those who suffer from this because of anxiety, you can try acupuncture. Now, not all acupuncturist are created equal. If you're in the Dallas area, one of the best set of people out there is Dr Jane Yeh and her husband. Their website is http://www.dryehacupunctureclinic.com
. Traditional acupuncture might work, they just have to use a lot more needles than Dr Yeh does.

Just know that acupuncture can work on anxiety that isn't persistant when tools like, biofeedback, neurofeedback, hypnosis and other techniques fail. This is one of the best keep secrets. Remember, if you go to an acupuncturist and they can't solve your anxiety issue, it's not the acpuncture, it's the acupuncturist. Find another one.

I have personally seen a person's life changed because they did these things. I hope it helps someone else as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.340 sec, (1)