CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crohn's help! Colloidal Silver, DMSO, Oregano, Becks, GcMAF, Gerson, any tips?

Positive mind Views: 3,053
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,346,622

Re: Crohn's help! Colloidal Silver, DMSO, Oregano, Becks, GcMAF, Gerson, any tips?

I am no expert but only speak from experience. It sounds like your naturals drove the parasites (worms) to your hip. I have had terrible hip and backbone and thighbone pains until the extent i could sometimes hardly walk. Naturally you suspect something else but then i discovered these were nests of roundworms of several kinds, hiding in bones and around. I have used chinese herbal therapy for over a year and then the bitter herbs and it made them go crazy and things got much worse. They have disseminated and i am now on systemic meds. If i were to do this again i would immediately take meds, period. I am not suggesting this is what you should do only sharing experience. Kidneys, liver and lymph and all detox pathways must be fully supported while having the infection and while eliminating and also afterwards. Toxins are constantly created and they cause a great deal of organ damage. You need to be on msm water at least 4x a day, spirulina 10g, zeolites, chlorella 500mg p day, Bentonite clay (these not all at the same time just choose 2 of them), kgp flush for your kidney, dodder seed for lymph fluid and choline, b50 vits for your liver as well as liver support herbs. Detox helps the body to remove toxins and especially when die off takes place you need to do them intensively. Die off is much much less severe if you use these supports. Distilled water in the morning also helps as well as fresh lemon juice. L carnitine 4x500mg p day also helps, reduce to 500mg p day if things get better. These are supplements you find in mattk3's document here on the forum, and it has many others. These helped me deal with lots of bad situations. You need to get your parasites out of your hip. Please post pics of well washed samples of whatever you pass in stool and post it here so we can see what it might be.
Immune system can be built back up but it takes time and also you need to get rid of most of your parasites. Gcmaf is very good but it will do little in your condition, it is rather recommended to rebuild gut flora after parasites are removed. I am now trying l lysine close to 3000mg p day. Others recommended rosehip seed tea, mushrooms (shiitake, turkey tail etc), l glutamine and many more.
I have tried many herbal anti bacterials but the only thing that made a difference was doxycyxline. Bacterias are constantly produced by worms amd it needs constant attention as it keeps them alive. This is in case of roundworms especially. I say you need to try different ways and see and feel what works for you. Use your intuition and dont follow only one source of information. It might take several tries before you hit the nail. Persistence pays off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)