CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

Positive mind Views: 1,730
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,344,815

Re: PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

If you have been healthy before and just recently developed food intolerance then the diet is not the solution. You need to remove pathogens and restore your gut in order to become healthy again. Gluten or other intolerances are always caused by pathogens unless you are born with these conditions. GMOs and many food pesticides also cause inflammation, immune stress and malabsorption. Stress is a minor factor as i have recently read in a study which means you need to work on this.
Please treat helycobacter which can cause problems,
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19879118

I have seen mastic gum on iherb for example and the reviews were very good. Please have a look.
Tiredness and hair loss are all signs of malabsorption. Not digesting fat and dairy can point to roundworms as well. You can try colonics and Colon Cleanses and certainly changing yoir diet to completely organic and additive free will be a good start. You can do enemas at home, simply with salty water and probiotics. You can try reeses pinworm medicine to see if you pass any parasites. Castor oil is also very good. Temporarily you can increase fat absorbtion with papain powder twice a day a teaspoon which helps with protein loss. Support your detox organs, such as liver and kidney. There are many options but i would start with the Colon Cleanses and the mastic gum and changing your diet. After you eliminate all invaders that cause inflammation (probably in your small intestines) you can detox and heal your gut flora and will be able to digest properly. parasites such as worms, protozoans, funguses viruses and bacterias work hand in hand and you need to eliminate them all together. You need to try and get an idea what you might have in order to choose the right direction.
I would strongly suggest not to try any bitter herbs or Hulda Clark herbs because they tend to drive any parasites that you might have to other parts of your body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)