CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

clarky1 Views: 1,790
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,344,855

Re: PLEASE HELP! Arching of upper abdomen and parasites

Thanks for you post, i summed up my symptoms and what I did against to give a better overview and make it clearer:

Stomach:

• heartburn / gastritis (after the "wrong food" --> s. pankreas) *
  • Strong arching of upper abdomen, especially after bowel movements (very displeasing, really bothers me!) 
  • Probably low gastric acid
  • Helicobacter Infections a year ago (treated with antibiotica 1 y later)
  • Small axial hiatus hernia (which should not cause problems acc. doc)

Treatment:

• Parasitic cure (Clark), Zapping
  • Homeopathy (against flatulence, f. better stomach mucosa; even injections)
  • HCL (was not tolerable)
  • Teas, Aloe vera
  • base powder with minerals (f. the gastritis..)

Liver:

• Probably gallstones?
  • Fatigue feeling (nearly all the time) *
  • Parasites?

Treatment:

• Liver flush (A. Moritz) --> not succesul after 6 times, liver seems blocked
  • Liver tea and kidney tea (A.Moritz/ H. Clark)
  • Bitter herb tea in the evening
  • Heat bottle
  • Vitamin B (also injektions)
  • Zapping
  • Marian thistle  drags
  • Teas to support liver: dandelion ....

Bile

• Gallenstones?
  • Too low bile production (problems with fat digestion)
  • Acc. to sonography, the wall of the bile is thickened; perhaps inflamed?
  • Biliary colic (!) after liver flush (happened 1-2 times, very painful) probably when eating too fatty after  flush for my relations (went away with bittersalt)

Treatment:

• Liver cleaning (A, Moritz)
  • Avoiding fatty food or fried things

Pancreas

• digestion problems*: sugar, milk products, fats, flours all kinds (except rice flour), histamine, alcohol, cholesterol, flavor enhancers, additives, starch, rice....
  • There where times (shortly before this illness started) where I had pain for hours in this area; squirming with pain...(probably inflamation hint?)
  • sonography said the pancreas is quite small
  • Digestive problems seem to cause vitamin deficiency: calcium, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin B ...

Treatment

• Eat in portions
  • Took pancreas enzyme once ( i dont tolerate the pork)

Gut

• Somewhat slow
  • flatulences
  • Leaky gut (presumed about 1 year ago by naturalist)
  • Constipation
  • Allergic reactions* in the body after the wrong food (feels like acid in the blood)
  • excretion of parasite eggs or cholesterol stones (see picture)
  • A bit Candida (two years ago) treatment with Nystatin
  • Colon Hydro (2 times at naturalist) --> helps for 1 day
  • enemas at home (with coffee, salt water, ozon ...)
  • probiotics
  • zapping (parasites, bacteria....)
  • Homeopathy (against leaky gut ...)

* (connected symptoms)

Besides:

• Loss of hair, almost no hair growth (before I had much wink)
  • Body is lacking minearals and vitamins (trying to supplement but not always as it is too much for body and liver)
  • Avoiding solvents, shampoos etc  ( who could help parasites etc to grow acc to Clark)

Now, i know that the problems needs to be focused on holistically. I assume I do have bacteria ( this could explain flatulences etc) and/or parasites. I've been to many natualists and doctors. None could really help. So where should I go? Should I do a parasite test with EAV screening ? Which parasites or bacteria do you think are causing this problems? I do have a professional Zapping device, but don't know which frequencies could be relevant (there are many). I am sick of trying and paying for nothing.  I also live in the middle of nowhere (not US)- small village. I am really hitting the rocks, I took a short vaccation in Turkey 2 years ago. Maybe the food and water were bad- I dont know. After that the problems began. Before I had no problems. I had to supplement Vitamin B, had dry eyes and allergic asthma (with nearly no problems).  Do you have an idea for the arching upper stomach!? It really annoys me sad

Anything else that comes to someones mind? I have no gluten intolerance (as someone asked), i get tired when consuming and try to avoid it, but no intolerance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (4)